I’m taking a quick break from the suggestion-inspired posts, but I’ll be back to those shortly. They’ve been a lot of fun (for me at least) and have really helped me get back in the writing game. I’ve got two more (percolating in my head) to go.
There has actually been a lot going on in my life that I haven’t posted about. Some big things, some small. Even though I haven’t felt overwhelmed in life, sometimes I get that way when I think about writing it down. Well that, and sometimes I start to write a post and decide it’s the most boring thing ever and completely abandon it. (Also, somehow I’ve stopped being able to spell – I can’t tell you how much that irks me.)
So with all that in mind I’ve decided that life is sometimes best handled in bullets:
- Regarding my biological dilemma, I’m pleased to announce that I’ve chucked the pill. My boobs stopped hurting the same day.
- My computer is still crashing. I’m awaiting a new motherboard. (I know I promised to stop talking about this, I’m sorry.)
- Playgroup is looking for volunteers. Da da dum!!
- I’ve been on and off looking at house listings. Oy vey. That’s gonna be a post in itself. I’m currently in an “off” mode.
- At school, three weeks into my one and only class, the course got canceled due to small class size. I’ve since switched it to independent study along with a few other students. The cool thing? We’re meeting way less often!
- Work was supposed to start ramping up and instead my projects keep getting cancelled. This translates to lots of research, no deliverables.
What, if anything, does all this mean? It means that I actually had a lazy Sunday. A lazy Sunday where I could do some writing, finish reading my book, maybe watch some TV. That is until I decided to make three batches of cookies for Keen to take to work.
Yeah, I don’t know what’s wrong with me either. – the weirdgirl