I'm keeping this post short and sweet because there's a lot going on right now.  So I'm back from the dead, which is always convenient.  Chance has his first grade performances today!  One morning and one night show.  I got a flat tire this morning on the way to school so I caught his morning show while I was waiting for the tow truck.  Not that those two are causally related.  I mean, I probably was going to see the morning show anyway and then the car trouble so there you go.  Keen and I will be seeing him tonight, too, because otherwise he'd have to walk himself to school at night and that just seems sort of mean and vaguely irresponsible.  I'll put up pictures soon of my son looking adorable for about 80% of the show and then picking his nose for the other 20%.  :)  And finally, I told you about that local poetry contest I entered and that I'd put up a link when my poem went up with the other entries on the blog.  Here's the link if you want to check it out. Thanks and see you soon!

Why are all my posts starting to sound like emails?